National Museum in Poznan, Poland; National Museum in Czestochowa, Poland; Museum Gornoslaskie in Bytom, Poland; National Museum in Lublin, Poland. Also in Art Collection of Sparkasse der Stadt Hagen, Germany and the Kosciuszko Foundation, New York. Art Collection of the George Washington University in Washington, D.C. In permanent collection of National Building Museum in Washington, D.C. In many private collections around the world, chiefly in U.S.A., Germany and Poland.
2008 Anual Competition at FALC in Cary,NC
2008 National show in Winston-Salem,Associated artists of Winston-Salem,NC
2008 "Prints USA" at the Sprigfield Museum,Missouri.
2007 "Form&Texture" group show in Winston-Salem N.C.
2006 National Competition "American Landscape" Associated Artists,Winston-Salem
2006 Biennial 2006 Peninsula Fine Arts Center, Newport News, Virginia
2003 PRINS USA at Museum of Art , Springfield Missouri
The Annual National Show of Small Works, Santa Rosa, California
The 10th National Open Show,Tampa, Florida
2002 Invitational Exhibition of Drawings by North Carolinian artists at Green Hill Center for N.C.Art,Greenville,N.C.
2001 Annual Exhibition at the Durham Art Center ,N.C.
2001 Winter Show at the Green Hill Center for North Carolina Art in Greensboro, N.C.
2000-2001 Tools as Art exhibition at the National Building Museum in Washington,DC, now traveling across the country
. 1997-Traveling Show of the recipients of the Fellowship Awards Art Museums and Art Centers in North Carolina
· 1995- Ottawa National Print Competition, Ottawa, Ohio
· 1994- International Print Competition, San Diego Art Institute, San Diego, California
· 1993- Group Show at Green Hill Center for North Carolina Art, Greensboro, North Carolina
· 1988- "Art of Eating" group exhibit at Monterey Peninsula Museum of Art, Monterey, California
. 1987- "Fantasy Landscape" group show at the Tampa Museum of Art, Tampa, Florida
1987 - 1988-Traveling show of narrative art in the South entitled, "Fact, Fiction, Fantasy" and organized by theUniversity of Tennessee in Knoxville and traveling all over the South.
1987-"Recent Works" exhibit of five North Carolina artists at Green Hill Art Center, Greensboro,
1987-"The Masters: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow" at Brown Gallery, Duke University, Durham, NC
1986-"Southeast Visual Art" Georgia State University, Atlanta, Georgia
1985-"Galaxy 85" in Norfolk, Virginia ·
1983-"Three Artists, Three States" Huntington Galleries, Huntington, West Virginia
1983-"Allied Artists Juried Show' Sunrise Museum, Charleston, West Virginia
1983-"West Virginia Juried Show" Charleston, West Virginia
· ·1983-"The Eccentrics" SECCA, Winston-Salem, North Carolina
1982-"Exhibition 290" Huntington Galleries, West Virginia
1982-"New York International Art Fair"1980-"WASH ART" participation
· ·1979-"WASH ART participation
· · 1978-"WASH 78" International Art Fair in Washington, D.C., representing Old Warsaw Gallery of Alexandria,Virginia
· -"Metaphorical Trends in Contemporary Polish Art ' Exhibit of four artists in Dimock Gallery, Washington, D.C
· · 1975- Cycle of Exhibits "Metaphorical Art" in Desa Gallery, Krakow, Poland
1975-Borderland of Fiction and the Truth" Painting Exhibition in Klodzko, Poland
1974Exhibition of Polish Modem Art in Wellington, New Zealand -Painting Exhibition in Brussels, Belgium
· · -"Polish Days" Exhibit in West Berlin, Germany
· · 1973-"Polish Avant-garde" exhibition in Hauptstrasse Gallery, Neheim-Husten, West Germany
· · "Erotics" exhibition of paintings included in A. Banach book.,on Polish erotic art, Gallery Prysmat, Krakow, Poland
· · 1972 Exhibition of Polish Metaphorical Art, Sveagalleriet, Stockholm-Exhibition in University of Cologne, West Germany
· · Metaphorical Art in Gallery Krikonet Goeteborg, Sweden
· · - Metaphorical Paintings in Galetzky Gallery, Stuttgart, Germany-Exhibition inWouve Center, Belgium
· 1971"Pro Arte" exhibit in Zakopane, Poland
· - National Exhibition "Portrait of Man" in Warsaw, Poland
· Traveling exhibition of Polish Modem Art in West Germany: Kiel, Muenster, Hamm, Hanover, Bremen, Hagen Mythology, Cults, Beliefs" in Gallery Pryzmat, Krakow, Poland Polish Art in Comenius Club, West Berlin, Germany
· · 1970-International exhibition "Grande Passage" in Geneva, Switzerland-"Four Orientations" in National Museum, Krakow, Poland
· · - Exhibition of Polish Modern Art in Cepelia Corporation, New York
· · 1969-Exhibition "Youngest Generation" in Contemporary Gallery, Warsaw, Poland